background

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Charlie at 6 Months


It has been a very long time since I have updated the blog. Charlie is actually 9 months now! I thought it might be nice to back track a little bit. This is Charlie at 6 months old. We decided to have his Aunt Angela take some pictures for us. It was fantastic because the while we were taking the pictures, Charlie decided to be an official pro at sitting up. Up until that point he was sitting up, but we would have to be right there ready to catch him after about 5 seconds. I really wanted to show him sitting up in the pictures. But I thought it would be really tricky for me to stay out of the pictures while still being close enough to catch him when he lost his balance. As you can see in the 2nd picture, he is very proud of himself and he sitting up skills!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment